Frost and Company has an immediate need for an Assurance Associate in its Lacey office. An Assurance Associate at Frost & Company will provide you with the ability to develop strong working relationships with clients built on understanding their businesses and challenges. Associates work on multiple team engagements each year, working with clients across industries such as manufacturing/distribution, construction, non-profit, and healthcare.
The Assurance Associate will be responsible for preparing financial statements with disclosures, applying basic areas of GAAP as necessary and documenting, validating, testing and assessing various control systems. This position may also be involved in reviews and compilation engagements.
• Degree in Accounting
• One (1) to two (2) years prior experience in public or private accounting firm
• CPA certification or CPA eligible
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adapt style and messaging to effectively communicate with professionals at all levels both within the client organization and the firm
• Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently and within a group environment
• Solid analytical and diagnostic skills
You want your next step to be the right one. Frost is a place where you are valued as an individual and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.