If you are looking for an opportunity to grow with a CPA firm that takes a proactive interest in, and a direct involvement with clients, where your job related skills and ideas can make a difference, Frost & Company, P.S. would like to hear from you.
Frost & Company, P.S. is a Certified Public Accounting and Consulting firm that serves clients throughout Washington with offices in Tacoma and Olympia and an alliance with BDO LLP USA, one of the nation’s top six accounting firms. Our most important asset is our team of talented, skilled professionals ready to serve our clients.
Frost & Company, P.S. has an opening for a Tax Manager in our Tacoma office. We are searching for a technically strong individual with good people skills who will assist clients in meeting the increasing and ever more complex demand for tax compliance, reporting and advisory services.
As a Tax Manager you will be given the opportunity to lead and manage multiple tax engagements and to deliver quality tax services for individual and business clients. You will have the opportunity to develop strong and broad relationships with clients and to be a mentor/role model to the more junior members of the tax team, contributing towards their development.
Are you looking for a career track opportunity? This could be a wonderful position for YOU in a highly attractive environment of seasoned professionals. Compensation is commensurate with experience. We provide a full range of health, retirement, benefits and continuing professional education including access to a technical training package provided by BDO LLP USA.
Qualified Tax Manager Profile:
• CPA Certification REQUIRED (MST / MBT a plus ).
• 6+ years of tax accounting experience within a public accounting firm.
• Significant supervisory experience (2+ years), including experience in reviewing staff.
• Working knowledge of accounting principles and practices
• Strong computer skills: proficiency in tax and software, Excel, and Word.
• Tax provision and FIN 48 analysis preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical, oral, and written communication skills.