At Frost & Company, PLLC our success starts with our employees. We can’t be successful in serving our clients without great people. We create a positive work environment where our people can pursue a career and not just a job. We work hard for our clients and strive to maintain a healthy balance between work and our personal lives. We offer competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, generous paid time off and flexible work arrangements. We invest in your career development through a strong training and mentorship program. We are continually leveraging technology platforms to both grow our business and increase our efficiency.
We are a locally owned firm that has the resources of a national firm through our affiliation as an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA. This affiliation allows us to offer our clients and employees the knowledge and technical resources of a large international accounting firm. We have been serving clients for nearly 40 years and are looking to grow our practice.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Senior Tax Associate. This is a permanent position and the successful candidate can be located in either our Lacey or Tacoma locations. We serve a wide variety of clients in the South Puget Sound area that are mainly closely-held businesses and high net worth individuals with complex tax situations. We provide planning, consulting and compliance services in a comprehensive fashion to these clients.
The successful candidate will have:
• 4-8 years of progressively responsible public acocunting experience with a large local, regional or national public accounting firm.
• Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and a valid CPA certificate in Washington
• Strong tax accounting skills with proficiency in tax compliance, corporate consolidated returns, income tax provisions, partnership returns, and combined state tax returns
• Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent verbal and written communication, including the ability to communicate complex financial matters to non-financial personnel
• Ability to supervise multiple engagements and meet deadlines for competing project in a growing, fast-paced, interactive, results-based team environment.
• Display advanced knowledge of tax related matter on client assignments
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe and tax related preparation software
To be considered for the role, please send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.