Since 2010, Gwynne has been an integral member of the Frost & Company, PLLC team. When she joined the team as a shareholder, she brought with her a wealth of valuable experience, having spent eight years with Glenn, Burdette, Phillips & Bryson and 15 years with CBIZ. In her current capacity as Member, Gwynne works in the firm’s Tax Department, specializing in estate and trust work and helping families with federal and state filing requirements in the wake of the loss of a loved one. She works primarily with clients in the professional services, manufacturing, real estate, and construction contracting industries.
A conscientious professional, Gwynne’s teammates laud her for her fairness and approachability. Her personal service philosophy is simple: listen! Gwynne is committed to understanding her clients’ needs fully and adapting to them. Though she originally set out to become an architect, in the course of her architecture business studies, Gwynne discovered that she was better suited to be an accountant, and so changed direction. Looking back over the course of her career, Gwynne attributes her success to her hard work and love of learning.
Gwynne was raised in Kansas and subsequently spent 17 years living in California. She now resides in Tacoma, Washington. She is married and has two step-daughters, two grandsons, two dogs, and four chickens. Gwynne enjoys Tacoma because it offers a lot of places to explore and things to do; she likes that it is close to both cities and remote mountains and beaches. In her free time, Gwynne likes to sail, travel, and make jewelry.
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) – Washington
- Previously licensed in California, Kansas, and Missouri
Publications and/or Speaking Engagements:
- During her time at CBIZ, Gwynne performed national-level training in the areas of estate & trust taxation and planning.
- Kansas City Estate Planning Society
- Former President
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA)
- Cal Poly Alumni Association
- California Polytechnic State University – San Luis Obispo
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Accounting (1989)