Meghan joined the Frost & Company team in 2013 and currently serves as a Senior Manager. She previously held the roles of Senior Tax Accountant and Staff Tax Accountant. In her current position, Meghan works with clients in a variety of industries, including medical, professional services, and real estate. She performs tax compliance and planning for high net worth individuals and closely held businesses, as well as international compliance; she also has experience in trust and estate compliance. Prior to joining Frost & Company, Meghan spent two years as a Staff Accountant with Schell & Hogan, LLP.
“I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning to sail my ship,” is Meghan’s favorite quote. In it, she finds inspiration to face big challenges. For example, she once helped a company make a change in accounting methods that provided an immediate tax deduction of nearly $470,000. Another time, she helped an individual navigate difficult tax compliance issues in the wake of the loss of a loved one. Meghan’s primary motivation is to figure out what gifts God gave her and to channel them into a career that allows her to use them to help other people. She attributes her career success to a combination of hard work and the support of mentors, family, and friends.
Raised in South Georgia, Meghan moved to Washington in 2012. She currently lives in Lacey with her husband and their two goofy Labradors. She enjoys Washington for its beautiful summers—the nice weather allows her to spend time outside in God’s creation cycling, hiking, golfing and fishing – anything that gets her outdoors.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Washington
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA)
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Leadership Thurston County (2020 Class)
- Brenau University
- Master of Business Administration Accounting (2014)
- Georgia Southern University
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting (2011)
- Helping Outstanding Pupils Educationally (HOPE) Scholarship Recipient