Since 2014, Writu has been an integral member of the Frost & Company, PLLC team. She joined the firm as an assurance senior, bringing with her five valuable years of previous experience. Today, Writu serves as an assurance manager. Her responsibilities include managing audit, review, and compilation projects.
Writu currently lives in Olympia, Washington. She enjoys reading and learning new things. She also loves to volunteer in the local community. Her volunteer work was recognized when she received the WSCPA Volunteer Leader Award.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Washington
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA)
- WSCPA Olympia Chapter
- Immediate past chair (2018-19)
- WSCPA Accounting, Auditing, and Review Standards Committee
- WSCPA Not for Profit Resource Group
- Eastern Kentucky University
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration (2008)